- This event has passed.
Classroom-style open training: closing the deal (Dutch)
6 November 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CET
In this classroom-style open training, the last part of the sales conversation is discussed: getting commitment. Every step in a successful sales process requires commitment from the customer:
- getting a commitment to making a follow-up appointment,
- getting a commitment to giving a presentation,
- getting a commitment to starting a trial,
- getting a commitment to having a conversation with another person of the DMU,
- getting a commitment to making a calculation or quotation and, ultimately,
- getting commitment to start doing business with each other.
The most important aspects, such as the recognition of buying signals and the different closing techniques, are explained.
- What is the importance of the closing stage in a sales process?
- What is the right moment to close?
- How do you close in situiations with a complex DMU?
- Learn to understand an how to apply twelve closing techniques (red, yellow and green),
- Understand the importance of the ‘after sales’ process and find creative ways to improve this.
Salespeople from various companies participate in this open classroom training. By doing so, company blindness is prevented. Sparring with peers is considered a very valuable aspect of these training courses. At the end of this interactive training, you’ll get related exercises, videos and theory in the training app and can start practising immediately! This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply them automatically in real-life situations. Of course, you also participate in the monthly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation and every month we choose a winner.
This open training in classroom-style is followed-up by the online training programme of Train ’n Gain.
The open classroom training currently runs in Dutch only in the Netherlands.
Note: the stated time is Central European (Summer) Time (CEST).