- This event has passed.
Classroom-style open training: Large account management (Dutch)
24 September 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CEST
If you manage some large accounts, you will need to give them more attention than when you manage several smaller customers.
A large account requires a special approach. You will have to write an account plan, map out the DMU, create a multilevel sales matrix and, if possible, build relationships at a higher level in the organisation.
This requires special insight and this will all be discussed in this webinar.
- What makes a (key) account manager different from a salesperson?
- Why is it essential to determine mutual importance?
- How does a professional purchaser assess his suppliers and what can you learn from this (the Kraljic matrix)?
- How do you create a multilevel sales matrix and how do you use this? After this webinar-training you will receive a template that you can use right away!
- How do you conduct a vision talk, an ambition talk and an improvement talk?
- How can you measure the quality of your relationship?
Salespeople from various companies participate in this open classroom training. By doing so, company blindness is prevented. Sparring with peers is considered a very valuable aspect of these training courses. At the end of this interactive training, you’ll get related exercises, videos and theory in the training app and can start practising immediately! This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply them automatically in real-life situations. Of course, you also participate in the monthly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation and every month we choose a winner.
This open training in classroom-style is followed-up by the online training programme of Train ’n Gain.
The open classroom training currently runs in Dutch only in the Netherlands.
Note: the stated time is Central European (Summer) Time (CEST).