Classroom-style open training: Present and demonstrate excellently (Dutch)
5 February 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CET
Occasionally, salespeople will have to present for a group or have to demonstrate a product. Being able to give attractive, dynamic and successful presentations for a group is not easy. And professionally demonstrating a product also requires an understanding of some ground rules, in order to get to business more easily. In this classroom-style open training, you will learn and experience the intricacies of giving excellent presentations and demonstrations. You’ll be in front of the group and see how your presentations become better and better.
Among others, we will discuss the following topics:
- What is the purpose of your presentation/demonstration?
- What technical solutions can or should you use or not use (e.g. Powerpoint, Google Presentations, Prezi, Ipad / Apple TV, etc.)?
- How do you structure your presentation?
- How do you immediately get the attention of your listeners and keep it?
- How do you react to signals from your audience?
- What about your body language and that of your audience?
- How do you make your demonstrations more lively and involve your audience?
- The opening
- The use of repetitive words
- Dynamics (speed and volume) and tone of voice
- The law of 3
Salespeople from various companies participate in this open classroom training. By doing so, company blindness is prevented. Sparring with peers is considered a very valuable aspect of these training courses. At the end of this interactive training, you’ll get related exercises, videos and theory in the training app and can start practising immediately! This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply them automatically in real-life situations. Of course, you also participate in the monthly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation and every month we choose a winner.
This open training in classroom-style is followed-up by the online training programme of Train ’n Gain.
The open classroom training currently runs in Dutch only in the Netherlands.
Note: the stated time is Central European (Summer) Time (CEST).