Training-webinar: determining, presenting and defending the price (English) - Late
25 March 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CET
In this training-webinar, you learn how to present the price it in a convincing way and how to defend it.
Among others, we will discuss when do you present the price in the conversation. We will look at various pricing strategies and price presentation techniques. You’ll learn how do you deal with price complaints.
After this training, there are no more secrets for you and you are able to present the price in a convincing way. If there are any objections, you will learn how to effectively disarm them.
- Price perception and pricing strategies,
- The influence of the product life cycle on the price,
- Influence customer choices with ‘the law of three’,
- When and how do you present the price in the sales discussion,
- Be able to use 8 powerful price presentation techniques,
- Avoid price negotiations and, if necessary, apply indispensable negotiating principles.
At the end of this live and interactive training-webinar, you’ll get related exercises, videos and theory in the training app and start practising immediately!
This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply them automatically in real-life situations. Of course, you also participate in the monthly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation and every month we choose a winner.
This training-webinar is part of Train ’n Gain blended and online training programme.
Note: the stated time is Central European (Summer) Time (CEST).