Training-webinar: Closing the deal (Dutch)
22 April 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CEST
In this training-webinar, the last part of the sales conversation is discussed: getting commitment. Every step in a successful sales process requires commitment from the customer:
- getting a commitment to making a follow-up appointment,
- getting a commitment to giving a presentation,
- getting a commitment to starting a trial,
- getting a commitment to having a conversation with another person of the DMU,
- getting a commitment to making a calculation or quotation and, ultimately,
- getting commitment to start doing business with each other.
The most important aspects, such as the recognition of buying signals and the different closing techniques, are explained.
- What is the importance of the closing stage in a sales process?
- What is the right moment to close?
- How do you close in situiations with a complex DMU?
- Learn to understand an how to apply twelve closing techniques (red, yellow and green),
- Understand the importance of the ‘after sales’ process and find creative ways to improve this.
At the end of this live and interactive training-webinar, you’ll get related exercises, videos and theory in the training app and start practising immediately! This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply them automatically in real-life situations. Of course, you also participate in the monthly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation and every month we choose a winner.
This training-webinar is part of Train ’n Gain blended and online training programme.
Note: the stated time is Central European (Summer) Time (CEST).