Large account management
Most organisations have a customer base with a few very important, large accounts. These large accounts deserve special treatment. In such a case, a (key) account manager gets the responsibility for large account management.
Maintaining good relations with such large accounts require specific knowledge and skills. This is what this training is all about.
What will you learn in this training about large account management?
Among others, the following aspects will be discussed.
- Which kind of SWOTs can you create and use for such an important account?
- Why is important that there is mutual importance?
- What does the DMU of the account look like?
- How does the customer approach you as one of their vendors (your position in their Kraljic matrix)?
- How can you measure the quality of the relationship?
- What is a multi-level sales matrix and how do you create one (with a free template!),
- How to conduct conversations and build relationships at a higher level in the organization.
If you want to maintain and grow your biggest customers, then you shouldn’t miss this training!